When you purchase from buylingeriedirect.co.uk you are contracting with Phillips Global Trading Limited.
By using our website you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions contained within the site. We reserve the right to revise the Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice and you hereby agree to be bound by such changes. The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
We shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on our web site as it is for general guidance only. We reserve the right to make changes to the web site without notice. We are not responsible for the content of any third party site which links to us. Any customer reviews and comments submitted to the site are subject to full review and we reserve the right not to publish comments deemed to be unsuitable or likely to cause offence.
All web site design, graphics, source code, software and all other material on this web site are copyright Buylingeriedirect.co.uk. All Rights Reserved. Any use of material contained within this site without prior written permission of Phillips Global Trading Limited is strictly prohibited.
When you place an order you agree to receive emails from us that relate directly to your order. These include basket reminder, order confirmation, despatch notification and feedback requests. Marketing email are handled seperately and you have complete control over your choice to receive them in your account section. You are also given the option to opt out at the bottom of every email we send.
All reviews are validated by us to ensure that they use suitable language and are made my genuine customers.
We reserve the right not to publish a review if we feel it is unjustified, irrelevant or if it is promoting another store or brand not associated with Buy Lingerie Direct.
Offers and Discounts
All offers and discounts are subject to our standard terms and conditions. Free delivery is subject to minimum order values to UK addresses only. Discounts cannot be applied to orders retrospectively. Any items returned that reduce your order value below any discount threshold will be refunded to take into account the original non discounted purchase price.
Buy Lingerie Direct accept Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron, Visa Delta & PayPal. The full order value will be debited from your card or account when you complete the checkout process.
Please note our company name “PHILLIPS GLOBAL TRADING LTD” will appear on your card statement. This is often shown as “PHILLIPS GLOBAL TR EDMUNDS GB”
Please do not send cheques to us in relation to an order or exchange. Please contact us first for advice.
All transactions on the site are carried out in Sterling (GBP). If your local currency is something other than Sterling, your bank will convert the Sterling amount to your local currency at a rate specified by them at the time the transaction is made. Phillips Global Trading Limited have no control over the exchange rates used by your bank.
For all UK orders less than £40 a flat fee P&P charge of £3.95 will be added to your order. For orders of £40 or more UK standard delivery is FREE.
All orders sent outside the UK will incur charges as detailed below.
Additional UK postage services are available for you to choose during the checkout process as detailed below.
All orders are sent by Royal Mail and will arrive with your normal post.
Your order will normally be dispatched within 24 hours except at weekendsand on public holidays.
Delivery normally takes 1-2 working days, however we cannot control thelength of time it takes for Royal Mail to deliver your package.
Standard Tracked – £3.95 – Royal Mail 48 Tracked – FREE on orders of£40 or more
Next Working Day – £8.00 – Royal Mail Special Delivery – onorders placed before 12pm – requires signature on delivery
Special Delivery Guaranteed on Saturday by 1pm – £12.00 – Royal MailSpecial Delivery Guaranteed on Saturday – on orders placed before 12pm onFriday – requires signature on delivery
NB: Next working day orders placed after 12pm on Thursdays, andtherefore despatched on Friday, will probably arrive on Saturday but it is notguaranteed by Royal Mail to arrive until Monday unless you select a SpecialDelivery Guaranteed on Saturday by 1pm.
Delivery normally takes 3-5 working days, however we cannot control thelength of time it takes for your local postal carrier to deliver your package.
Europe Price – £9.00 – Royal Mail Tracked & Signed
European countries we deliver to: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria,Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary,Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands,Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland
We regret, countries not listed are not covered by our carrier.
Rest of World Delivery
Delivery normally takes 5-10 working days, however we cannot control thelength of time it takes for your local postal carrier to deliver your package.
Rest of World – £10.00 – Royal Mail Tracked & Signed – requiressignature on delivery – *This price assumes VAT is not applicable. ROW deliverybilled within EU is £10.20
Worldwide countries we deliver to: Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, NewZealand, Singapore, USA
We regret, countries not listed are not covered by our carrier.
UK – 1-2 working days.
Europe – 3-5 working days.
Rest of World – 5-10 working days.
However we cannot control the length of time it takes for Royal Mail or your local postal carrier to deliver your package.
Any claims of non-delivery must be made within 30 days from the date of your order. Any claims made outside of this time will not be considered.
It is the customers responsibility to supply us with the correct delivery address information when they place an order. If orders are despatched to an incorrect address we cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred by the customer.
All orders are dispatched in discreet packaging. Parcels have no indication of contents on the outside. A small returns label indicates the sender as Phillips Global Trading Limited.
Tax & Customs
All prices quoted include VAT at the current standard rate. If you live outside of the EU then this will be deducted during the checkout process and reflected on the electronic invoice.
All shipments to non EU countries may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once an order arrives in that country. Payment of these charges, if there are any, are the sole responsibility of the customer. Phillips Global Trading Limited have no control over these charges.
Cancellation – by you
You can cancel your purchase at any time after placing the order, up to seven days after the receipt of the goods, without having to give a reason. When you cancel you should return the products, unopened, to us within 30 days using the returns procedure detailed below. We will refund your money within 7 days of receiving the returned goods in an acceptable condition.
Any items returned that were purchased as part of any promotion, where the returned items negate the offer, an adjustment will be made to the refunded amount so that the retained items will revert to their original price. This also applies to any order values that qualify for free postage and packing.
Cancellation – by us
We reserve the right to decline any order without giving a reason. If this occurs any monies paid will be refunded in full within 7 days.
Product Returns Policy
If you receive a product which needs to be returned due to a manufacturing fault it will be replaced or refunded as per your instructions. Please returnit to us within 30 days using the returns procedure below.
Non Faulty Items
If you would like to return or exchange your lingerie product e.g. a suspenderbelt, for an alternative size or colour then, as long as it is within 30 daysof purchase, we will accept the return using the returns procedure below, evenif the garment has been opened and tried on, but still retaining the originallabels or tags.
We cannot accept non-faulty knickers for return if they have been tried on. Dueto the intimate nature of these products they cannot be re-sold and would haveto be discarded.
If a returned item, upon inspection, is deemed to have been worn we reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange.
Return Postage Costs
You will need to pay the postage on the returned goods.
Posting Your Return
It is advisable to obtain proof of postage in case your return gets lostin the post. Your local post office will happily issue you with this. If yourreturn does not reach us we cannot issue an exchange or refund without suchproof.
1. Package up the products to be returned.
2. Please include your original dispatch note and write on there the detailsrelating to your return and any exchange info if relevant.
If you haven’t got your original dispatch note please enclose your returnsdetails on a separate sheet of paper quoting your original order number (thishelps us to track your return quickly) and your name and address.
3. Send the returned goods to:-
Suite 1b Stonebridge House
4. Once we receive your returned goods in an acceptable condition a refund orreplacement will be processed.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Phillips Global Trading or any subsidiary of Phillips Global Trading.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Phillips Global Trading reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email within 48 working hours of the closing date. If you do not respond within 72 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and Phillips Global Trading reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Phillips Global Trading, Suite 1b, Stonebridge House, Hawkwell, Hockley, SS54JH, UK after the closing date.
9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Phillips Global Trading may require.
10. If a panel of judges is required for the competition, it will be comprised of persons detailed on the relevant competition page and/or staff of Phillips Global Trading.
11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. This competition is being run by Phillips Global Trading Lts trading as Buy Lingerie Direct, Suite 1b, Stonebridge House, Hawkwell, Hockley, SS54JH, UK.
17. Phillips Global Trading Ltd. reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
18. If the competition or promotion is run on Facebook, then it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
19. Phillips Global Trading Ltd. will endeavour to deliver prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
20. The competition is governed by English law
21. Phillips Global Trading Ltd. reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of our reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the Competition, will be posted on the Buy Lingerie Direct website (buylingeriedirect.co.uk). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
22. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the Competition, or any other matter relating to a Competition, the decision of Phillips Global Trading Ltd. shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by Phillips Global Trading Ltd.
23. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. Phillips Global Trading Ltd. reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition.
24. Where a Competition is open to persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom, no person may enter the Competition if the Competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
26. Phillips Global Trading Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.